160db daily driver

b-eazy

I was lucky to buy a 160db truck for an absolute steal. I wish I could say I built it for how badass it is but I cant, just adding to it and fixing things that were wrong with it. Some day Ill get enough to build a 160db truck myself but at a lot lower freqencies.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Itd be a great way to show off the new dc 8s if you had a ton of those packed into the hummer on some massive power, just an idea haha

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Fyi...guys...pstone11 gets down.....check out his builds ....he built me 6 15s re mt's in a 2door blazer shaved and bagged ..lol....and he had a s10 with 4 18's fi btl on dc 12k .....its on smd members builds......hummer with be to pstone11 on sunday...then from there we will find out what woofers...lol and box design...stay tuned.....sure there might be a build log....lol

Appreciate that man - If I remember correctly, I think that Blazer was a SOTM truck a while back too.

I'm looking forward to that H2 showing up here this weekend, we'll get a game plan together shortly after that.

For now though, I have to shut this topic down seeing as how it is in the WTB section and we are all guilty of post dumping....oops. I'll post up a new topic when the truck shows and I get to building on it... More to come!

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Archived