Lowered Mazda B4000 riding stiff as a mofo (help)

I had the same issue once in my slammed mini. I ended up cutting the bump stops, not removing them. BUT, if you do go this route, DO NOT cut them straight across (as in halving their length). You wanna cut them into a triangle, so the bump stop acts as a progressive shock. There might be some sort of bolt in the rubber so make sure you know whats in there first. Then you can make your bump stop about 1" from base to point (point is where the bump stop will hit the axle.

that took care of the back, I did the same with the fronts too, dunno if yours requires that also....made a HUGE difference after, rode like a normal truck!

• 5 months later...

C-notch and shave down or remove the bump stops. That's why I'm bagging my mini truck.

ROYAL DIAMONDS CAR CLUB "VICE PRESIDENT"
90 ISUZU PICKUP "BLOOD BATH"
XENON H.I.D. KITS BY G&M AUTOSPORT
XENON KITS ONLINE BY G&M AUTOSPORT DIRECT WEBSITE

New shocks for sure!! Get rid of the bump stop u only need them if u carry something to stop the frame from smashing the axel or u hit speed bumps at 100 mph. Low is slow baby old school!!!

No air ride u will have leveling problems unless u like that. C-notch if u want to go lower. Also u can drill out the over load add a small neoprene bump stop to the back of the over load that will engage the over load earlier so it doesn't bounce...

Shocks first thing it will make a huge diff!!

How's the front end??

I'm a mini trucker from way back in the 90s had an 88 s10 bought it new

Archived