BURRITO Posted January 31, 2008 Report Posted January 31, 2008 Car problems FTMFL, I made around 7k last being 18 and all, and i gott spend half my return on a radiator/windshield stupid fucking dogs GET OUT THE ROAD. stupid kids slow the FUCK down! Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
BURRITO Posted January 31, 2008 Report Posted January 31, 2008 Dog huh my dad hit a deer oncenow Deer, are stupid! Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
Aaron813 Posted January 31, 2008 Report Posted January 31, 2008 Ya funny thing is he was out of town when he did it
rednas Posted February 1, 2008 Report Posted February 1, 2008 i'll probably get a new tv (46" lcd 1080p) and a ps3+games, also need a new windschield for the Buick , a decent amp for my subs, maybe some new rims for the altea. That'll just about suck up my complete return.. '03 Audi A6 sedan '79 Buick Regal LTD Rockford Fosgate, Pioneer, Hertz
Texas Tech Posted February 1, 2008 Report Posted February 1, 2008 extra money to spend on my bills!!!!!!!Trying to get caught up on this credit card, that would be nice, and for once a full tank of gas. Baylor University Accounting
XtremeSPL-SCAMMER Posted February 1, 2008 Author Report Posted February 1, 2008 extra money to spend on my bills!!!!!!!Trying to get caught up on this credit card, that would be nice, and for once a full tank of gas. I have most of my paperwork... hope to get all my w2's tomorrow.. and get my taxes done.. so i can get the fuck building.. IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend
smokeumtires Posted February 6, 2008 Report Posted February 6, 2008 I just did my taxes....2K back !!! Looks like ill be shoppin soon The Tahoes gettin a face "lift" hint hint
XtremeSPL-SCAMMER Posted February 6, 2008 Author Report Posted February 6, 2008 I just did my taxes....2K back !!! Looks like ill be shoppin soon The Tahoes gettin a face "lift" hint hint sweeeet smoke.. i havent done might yet... i get anything over 800 back.. i am goign shoppin in lsn2mebooms garage payin cash all the way IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend
XtremeSPL-SCAMMER Posted February 14, 2008 Author Report Posted February 14, 2008 i did my taxes today.. i grossed 12000 last year in 2007.. and i got 900 back federal. And i qualified for tax rebate in march .. so.. more money IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.