What Are You Spending Your Tax Return On?

Car problems FTMFL, I made around 7k last being 18 and all, and i gott spend half my return on a radiator/windshield stupid fucking dogs GET OUT THE ROAD.

stupid kids slow the FUCK down! :D

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

i'll probably get a new tv :) (46" lcd 1080p) and a ps3+games, also need a new windschield for the Buick :( , a decent amp for my subs, maybe some new rims for the altea.

That'll just about suck up my complete return..

'03 Audi A6 sedan

'79 Buick Regal LTD

Rockford Fosgate, Pioneer, Hertz

extra money to spend on my bills!!!!!!!Trying to get caught up on this credit card, that would be nice, and for once a full tank of gas.

Baylor University

Accounting

extra money to spend on my bills!!!!!!!Trying to get caught up on this credit card, that would be nice, and for once a full tank of gas.

I have most of my paperwork... hope to get all my w2's tomorrow.. and get my taxes done.. so i can get the fuck building..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

I just did my taxes....2K back !!!

Looks like ill be shoppin soon

The Tahoes gettin a face "lift" hint hint

sweeeet smoke.. i havent done might yet... i get anything over 800 back.. i am goign shoppin in lsn2mebooms garage :) payin cash all the way :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Archived