Low Power Walled/Bagged/Stanced Civic

Nice job on those bags! This is one of the few civics I really wouldn't mind owning!

Bag setup came out great! Good looking work

Thanks a lot guys!!! Comments like this really keep me going. Not too bad for my first try, and now I'm starting to design the same concept for the front of the car, which is REALLY going to be a challenge. Hopefully it will also be bolt-on.

Got started on some cover panels.

I've never been the best at the finishing stuff or wrapping so here is my try at some beauty panels.

Got a 4x8 sheet of 3/8 particle board and a 24x18 piece of plexi, gonna wrap in black suede, see how it turns out

I started in the trunk, Face panel for the trunk cut

2013-04-15143420_zpsc05a8c1b.jpg

Cut a window for the plexi so you can see all the bag setup and bottom piece cut

2013-04-15160953_zps22cae961.jpg

Still need to cut side pieces, add a flat panel behind the bags to cover the back of the wall so when you look though the window you still see the wrap, and window panels next. Hopefully it all looks good a clean when finished.

• 2 months later...

So I realized I'm never going to win system of the month, but I want to at least keep making a build log. I've been super busy with different stuff, (like anyone even cares lol), Crescendo amp blew up again, finally got a replacement sent, sold the old POS engine and new engine is being rebuilt, but here is some stuff I have been doing.

Finished paint on wheels and engine bay, House of Kolors Kandy Purple (KBC-10)

2013-06-09151957_zps300fc9fb.jpg

2013-06-09150903_zpse83d8c0c.jpg

Also built another steel brace from the bottom of the port to the bottom of the box (sorry no pic) and added about 60ft of 2x4 to brace the outside of the enclosure, absolutely NO movement or vibration now.

Trunk panels wrapped in grey suede.

2013-06-21092927_zpsad38d77d.jpg

Still going to add LEDs behind the tank and paint the tank.

Shot of how she currently sits, block is now at the machine shop getting cleaned and honed, hopefully be back on the road in time for the Lollicup car show.

2013-06-13133212_zps52fdbcf3.jpg

Valve cover was painted, tagged, and cleared over. I thought it turned out pretty cool.

2013-06-07095157_zpsad3e521a.jpg

2013-06-07095147_zpsa9456273.jpg

The "H" and the "Honda VTEC" was polished afterwards.

If I find some more pics I will post them, but until then there is more work to do to get her on the road, paint the outside, then keep messing with the current system.

That valve cover is gorgeous man!

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

That valve cover is gorgeous man!

Thank you!! I didn't do the tagging, it was a guy I work with, I just painted and cleared it lol.

Got the left rear window side panel done, wrapped in the grey suede

2013-06-21110016_zps4b25fde6.jpg

That engine bay looks gorgeous! You gotta get this thing bagged man. What ever happened to the cantilever? I remember seeing designs.

It is bagged!!!!!! lol I thought I posted some pics of the final design. Its all behind the cover panels, here a recent pic with the panels out.

2013-06-18164749_zps37c2018a.jpg

That shit is dope Travis. Dam I wanna see this when all put together.

Thanks man! Believe me, I'm itchin to get this damn thing on the road again lol

Archived