Sundown Audio

will this work or will i blow my speakers?

pintich

Hey.

I have some b2 components speakers (ES6.1) and a amp on 120wRMS x4ch. And i have the mid's and high's connected to crossover's (those who come with the ES6.1) and how will this be with the wRMS? will the speakers only get 60wRMS each? and will it then work to just bridge them? then i get 240wRMS x 2ch. So should i not get 120wRMS each speaker and tweeter? or am i thinking wrong :D

here is a pic of the crossover if it helps any :P

es61_09editf_zps44de51d7.jpg

Not exactly sure what your asking here but if you have 60w RMS speakers driven by a 120w RMS amp, that is fine. You just have to be sure you do not turn the volume way up. If you have a DD-1 or an oscilloscope you should tune the amp to output clean power.

(Old Car) 1995 Volkswagon Golf MK3 2.0L:

Fi SP4 18 On A DC Audio 3.5K In A PWK Box

Hertz DSK 6" Speakers, Clarion HU

3x Fullriver 120aH AGM's, 225A Alt

2012 Subaru BRZ:

Audison Prima APK 163

Bit One, Rockford Amps, Audison Sub

just run one channel of the 4 channel to each crossover. The crossover separates all the necessary frequency's and in essence distributes power appropriately. It looks as if those components are rated at 125w (according to B2's website) So you'll be fine to use all of the power available per channel. Set the gain CORRECTLY with an oscilloscope or DD-1 and enjoy

1999 Ford ExplorerTeam Sundown Audio4th 2012 Db Drag WF Street Stock 150.8dbYoutube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/user/BoomyurblownOperation 156 No wall Build Log!http://www.stevemead...x/#entry2196123

Archived