Sundown Audio

2013 Hifonics BRZ Line

iwannabeloud

You are a douche bag moron. All you do is call people names and then give an opinion that you think is a fact.

i dont think you know what those words mean. all is a strong word.

clearly you have not been here long enough to see that i actually do help people out, every day. ask anyone. yeah im a dick every once in a while, but so what? i contribute useful information to others on this forum. if you dont like that, then thats not my problem.

ive lurked here a while and almost every one of your posts have attitude like you hate the world

can you guys stfu about the impedance rise crap? i think we are all already well aware of what it is and what it does.

Who are you to tell anyone to stfu?

This is STEVE MEADE DESIGNS not krannys forum fun time

can you guys stfu about the impedance rise crap? i think we are all already well aware of what it is and what it does.

Who are you to tell anyone to stfu?

This is STEVE MEADE DESIGNS not krannys forum fun time

becuz i r llama.

stfu.jpg

edit: you act like i'm the only one that agrees with me. you are sorely mistaken my good sir.

You guys have to realize that Kranny will and always will hate Hifonics no matter what. Just something you're going to have to get over.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

You guys have to realize that Kranny will and always will hate Hifonics no matter what. Just something you're going to have to get over.

i hate nowadays hifonics. i like old hifonics. like i said earlier, i would gladly repurchase a bx1605d because it was an awesome amp.

oh, audiopipe.

I didn't bother reading through all of these pages of bantering so excuse my ignorance.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

i was advised to stay out of this topic, because whiny complaining will continue on forever until a mod has had enough and locks the thread.

some people will like this cheap brand, some will not. its like the audiopipe guys that think they're great for the money, when they really arent. the same exact concept bleeds into this topic.

you cant turn a ho into a house wife, is what im basically getting at.

You are a douche bag moron. All you do is call people names and then give an opinion that you think is a fact.

i dont think you know what those words mean. all is a strong word.

clearly you have not been here long enough to see that i actually do help people out, every day. ask anyone. yeah im a dick every once in a while, but so what? i contribute useful information to others on this forum. if you dont like that, then thats not my problem.

I didn't mean literally all your posts, I was exaggerating. Also If you don't like Hifonics that not my problem, so don't post in a thread I started about Hifonics lol.
I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.

Archived