Holy facking launch

Supras=Snakes aka Silent and Deadly as fuck

? I'm not sure if you've ever herd a 1KHP+ supra in person, but they're one of the loudest cars I've herd.

More like 25-30k iirc for one in decent condition.

25-30K for a stock, 100K+ mile supra that's 15-20 years old... Those supra guys are smoking crack. ever since the fast and the furious came out, the prices of those cars blew up.

A friend of mine bought a stock '97 supra back in 2000, 40K miles and he bought it for 19K.

Good luck finding one with low mileage that that odometer hasn't been tamped with. lol

2 HDC3 18's

AQ2200D

I still would love to have a mint supra!

when I was 14, my parents were talking about getting me a Supra, or a Viper, as my first car when I turned 16, Yea yea i know it would have been dumb and crazy on they're part, but they had the money then and were very successful, we would go look at them every weekend, and I was asked which one I'd rather have. Between 14 and 15, everything went south for my parents, so I was left with what ever I wanted to make happen it was up to me. I learned really fast, If I wanted something it was up to me to make it happen.

So here I am 14 years later, lol doing whatever I can to make things happen for myself.

My major goal for the next year is to get a Porsche Cayman, we will see if it happens, I bought a Jag 6 months ago and now Im already puttin a new motor into it, out of warranty unfortunately, Once that sadness and BS is done with, I will start working toward my track car, but the system has to be done in the Jag first, and it has to be unique and stupid SQ loud, All that said, if I was putting the money into the system that is going into putting in the engine, im sure it would be a record holder for its class.

XS-power1.jpg

just saw a 93 for $17,500 with 60k miles...original...ugly custom paint...black with huge 2ft wide yellow stripe up the center...but most are higher miles and still pulling in the 20s....

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

I been wanting to see a video of this one on the strip

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

original post is one of my best liked videos. no harm meant but that blues grey supra launched like a girl . lookes to be baggin to me should have been on its hinds should be on the street unless it loose traction. that guys just (dont know if i can say it but)p footing

I hope to not be dazed by thingsthatglitter if i ever have more wealth than the low income.

Archived