Jump to content

stroupe79

Members
  • Posts

    1350
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by stroupe79

  1. Singer Alternator does alts for everything and at good prices IMO...XSpower has a fitment guide on their website Checked XSpower's site, they don't have the 1.9TDI listed, but it shows the D4800 fits a 1.8L and 2.8L...you should probably email them and give them the battery you currently run and they can tell you what is a direct replacement
  2. I am pretty sure if you look back at this post...#3 on the 1st page you will see Tony D'Amore like the comment, I think he might know how to work a DD-1...
  3. I always thought you should follow the manufacturer's directions....and it says...CAR OFF!
  4. most trunk rattle is coming from trunk lid, license plate, rear quarter panels, and the area around tail lights....if you deaden at least those areas it will help alot....now to be honest like a few people have mentioned you could also seal the box forward into the cabin of the car and lose nearly all of your rattle....it's well worth doing I have run a setup with 2 15s sealed forward and had ZERO trunk rattle... like Crandis has his setup is a good example of what I am trying to say
  5. swangas....I will never get why you would want rims like that on your car....I have no problem with spokes but this is ridiculous
  6. Just a suggestion, $1000-1200 is enough to get you a nice 3k amp for subs and a 4channel for mids/highs...I would look at SoundQubed or Crescendo for amps and mids/highs http://www.soundqubed.com/ http://www.crescendoaudio.com/ these are both very budget friendly lines of quality products
  7. 3k watt amp should run those subs just fine...but like mentioned you want to beef up your electrical
  8. no problem...I used the Ace Hardware one since they were only a few blocks from my house...worked fine for me
  9. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Red-Devil-4910-Seam-Roller/21903231 http://www.acehardware.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3747774&cagpspn=pla the walmart one is probably more durable (can't believe I am saying that)
  10. you can get a smaller roller at Lowes or wherever hardware store, Walmart has them too...
  11. you can add your CC info to PayPal, make the transaction, and then remove your CC info if your worried about it... I have been burned using Debit/CC's online, now I would rather get a prepaid PayPal card from Walmart (cost like $5 for upto $1000) and use it to pay online, then nothing to worry about...to me it's well worth the $5 so I am not risking CC/Debit card numbers getting out there...
  12. alot of people run 8s like Sundown SA-8s in boxes under the rear seats, with the right size box and power it will get loud...
  13. nobody can say how loud anything will be... those subs should handle a AQ2200..put the Optima blue in the back and do the big3 also
  14. Missed this thread for 18months....Fuck That!
  15. Car Audio Industry on hold for SEMA and now SBN.....FUCK THAT!
  16. "set gain all the way up, I smell coil, turn the gain down a little, still smell coil, turn the gain down a bit more, no more coil smell, gain set perfect!"....LOL
  17. the silver CF dustcap does look amazing!
  18. Sundown is way better than Kicker first off...they are 600w rms so a 1200w amp would be ideal, they can handle more but play it safe...dual 4ohm for both subs to run your amp at 1ohm you will want to run a ported box for them in order to get the best performance out of them...not a prefab box, build your own enclosure
×
×
  • Create New...