Second Skin Audio

9512i box help

Kris4b11

1st off happy new years guys/girls, so i built the dd spec compact size box with birch glassed and mat and it doesnt get low notes at all compared to the box i had it in at 1st which was built for a alphasonik 800 series. wondering if i can get some help with the displacement of the woofer cuz its not on the website and/or if someone wouldnt mind helping me designing a box. ive spent a few hrs with different measuirement on torres and my port tuning doesnt get under 40ish without dropping the box vol badly and i wanna be at 34-36hz (thats what i see everyone recommending) 1 measurement i had was 16h 30w 15.5d1 19.5d2 another was 14h 34w 15.5d1 19.5d2 pretty much my max im working with is 16h if the width is under 32 14 if width is wider than 32 ( stupid frame ) 34 max width and trying to stay under 18 deep if its a straight box. And im running it on a bc3500 (@2ohms) do i have any chance of making this happen? also would my stock alt hold up if i did drop down to 1 ohm? its 120a and i currently have a yellow top up front and a kinetik hc1800 in the back...

Factory double din navi unit with 30gb internal

Crescendo bc3500

DD 9512i

Archived