Sundown Audio

can someone help me find this part

mrwigglezdj

well i beggan rebuilding my amp last night and replaced 2 of the voltage regulators inside of it, and put some power to the amp and it came on  :^ but began hissing and then i seen a titbit of somke and then pop i blew a different voltage reguklaot and then these very very tine long round things, i belive they are called carbon resistors, with 4 stripes on the oustide first stripe is brown, black , black and golden color i need 2 of them and then i belive me burnt up amp will be good again  :D

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

iirc that is a 1/4 watt 10 ohm resistor.  prob pick one up at your local electronics place, for .50 each.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

iirc that is a 1/4 watt 10 ohm resistor.  prob pick one up at your local electronics place, for .50 each.

*nods*

But if he's hearing the magic hiss after he installs them, he's got more problems.

Those MosFETS he'll be cookin ain't no joke either. Rated @ 55volts with a continuous drain of 80amps ea and a peak of 110.

Good luck.

- Matt

SMDsigbannr4.jpg FTW?

could be a cap sizzling too..  no offence op, but it might be a little over your head.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

lol yea any of this is way over my head, im just messign with something thats already fucked, so i cant hurt it anymore , and spend a few dollars to learn a few things as well so its mainly a learning experence more than anything else :^

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Archived