jagblazer01 Posted February 18, 2013 Report Posted February 18, 2013 body lift? Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK SMD Super Buyer/Sellerwww.sundownaudio.com www.shokindustries.com www.4xspower.com www.excessiveamperage.com
killallblue Posted February 18, 2013 Author Report Posted February 18, 2013 Lol no there isn't a frame to body lift I'm doing 6" springs and 35s in a few months
FieroGrande Posted February 18, 2013 Report Posted February 18, 2013 Wow you really got it lifted quick.
killallblue Posted February 18, 2013 Author Report Posted February 18, 2013 Yeah 2.5 days had too its my daily driver I had to drive jacobb89s jeep home last night to get some sleep
zayres29 Posted February 18, 2013 Report Posted February 18, 2013 Posting without update pics is a waste of time Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
zayres29 Posted February 18, 2013 Report Posted February 18, 2013 I'm like a crack addict I'm starting to tweak out Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
killallblue Posted February 18, 2013 Author Report Posted February 18, 2013 I'll get pics tomorrow with a good cam
ibf150 Posted February 18, 2013 Report Posted February 18, 2013 Lift looks good man, looking forward to seeing it on 35s! My Build Thread 2005 F150 : 2005 F150 Center Console Build Center Console - 3.2 cubes @ 35hz 4 RE Audio SRX10s - Pure Audio 3000.1 8 6.5 Soundstream SME.658 - Soundstream TN4.900D 4 NX-5 Super Tweeters
killallblue Posted February 18, 2013 Author Report Posted February 18, 2013 Thanks man so next is the cut spare tire hole out of the floor and put the gas tank there
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.