killallblue Posted April 12, 2013 Author Report Posted April 12, 2013 I wanna pull the axles out of a jk but I don't have the money for a set almost a deriect swap even all the abs stuff works and speedo shit
killallblue Posted May 15, 2013 Author Report Posted May 15, 2013 So some small updates when I get home
Leo1103 Posted May 15, 2013 Report Posted May 15, 2013 IT LIVES! 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.