purplesyrup Posted January 19, 2013 Report Posted January 19, 2013 Focal Utopia Be No.7 Your price $5,499.99 If anyone has seen anything more damaging, post it up
audiA6_audio Posted January 19, 2013 Report Posted January 19, 2013 Old video from Sema show... Critical Mass true 5.1 surround in car. "6 months with out your car, and over a quarter million dollars" the ultimate SQ install
Carbon Posted January 20, 2013 Report Posted January 20, 2013 I know the Rainbow dream line can get pretty pricy
purplesyrup Posted January 20, 2013 Author Report Posted January 20, 2013 I know the Rainbow dream line can get pretty pricy I was looking at those, they look nice, just can't stand the brand name. Just can't seem to find the cool factor in blaring rainbows out of your car
Kevin M Posted January 21, 2013 Report Posted January 21, 2013 Earl Zausmer took these drivers and used them in his car with tube amps. Pure sex. http://www.soundstag...autilus_801.htm $11k Home speakers but used in car audio. http://milbert.com/autos/earl What you know about a 7" on axis on the dash and a 15" in each kick panel infinite baffle. Beast 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
mrd6 Posted January 21, 2013 Report Posted January 21, 2013 ^drool My Build Log: http://www.stevemead...-sundown-power/ Team NorthWestSPL
Maxim Posted January 21, 2013 Report Posted January 21, 2013 ok how about just some cable? http://www.amazon.co...ywords=audioque Please tell me you read the reviews. I scrolled through a few and they're awesome. I'd definitely suggest taking a look. Some funny mofos posting about those cables. wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
purplesyrup Posted January 21, 2013 Author Report Posted January 21, 2013 ok how about just some cable? http://www.amazon.co...ywords=audioque Please tell me you read the reviews. I scrolled through a few and they're awesome. I'd definitely suggest taking a look. Some funny mofos posting about those cables. I was reading those, and recently have seen some other rediculous priced products with hilarious reviews, I just submitted mine, we will see if they clear it, lol Here it is... "These cables are worth at least twice the price, $13,000 is an absolute STEAL. I have paid more for Asian school girl escorts in Vegas and received less pleasure than these cables can provide. When not using on your audio system you can tie up an excellent cock ring with ball harness to share the pleasure with others that these cables provide."
wcefai Posted January 21, 2013 Report Posted January 21, 2013 ok how about just some cable? http://www.amazon.co...ywords=audioque Please tell me you read the reviews. I scrolled through a few and they're awesome. I'd definitely suggest taking a look. Some funny mofos posting about those cables. I was reading those, and recently have seen some other rediculous priced products with hilarious reviews, I just submitted mine, we will see if they clear it, lol Here it is... "These cables are worth at least twice the price, $13,000 is an absolute STEAL. I have paid more for Asian school girl escorts in Vegas and received less pleasure than these cables can provide. When not using on your audio system you can tie up an excellent cock ring with ball harness to share the pleasure with others that these cables provide." they're hilarious lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.