Sonic Electronix

go get everything installed.. get it all wired.. then go to some shop with a termlab.. and then see what you can do... and then make your adjustments to bass control, etc.. to see what it does on term lab again.. then make more adjustments if neeeded, and see what you do.. thats the only way you learn.. just to see what will make you louder.. the more power to the amp the better..

what size wire you running for a battery??

what size is your ground??

4g wire's if you mean the size im not sure i got the kit from http://www.knukonceptz.com/productDetail.cfm?prodID=KOL-AK4

Stock alt stock bat. I can use my laptop. I have the program + a very sensitive mic.

Team Xtreme - Mike

k99tgh22wv4-1.jpg

Nismofreak18 (6:53:43 PM): viper alarm

Nismofreak18 (6:53:45 PM): woooowoooowoo

Nismofreak18 (6:53:47 PM): I come out

Nismofreak18 (6:53:52 PM): and kick your ass lol

ipur3fknpawahi (6:54:01 PM): Dude ill steal your fucking alarm to

4g wire's if you mean the size im not sure i got the kit from http://www.knukonceptz.com/productDetail.cfm?prodID=KOL-AK4

Stock alt stock bat. I can use my laptop. I have the program + a very sensitive mic.

ok.. well.. in my car.. i have 3 strands of 4g wire going from my stock battery to my amp.. with 150 amp fuses in each strand..

then for a ground, i have 1 strand of 1/0 gauge about 1 1/2 ft long.. make sure you have a good ground.. it will keep your amp from getting too hot.. mine is grounded in my hatch.. i took some sand paper, 80 grit, to sand a small area.. for the brass connector to ground to.. and then took a drill to drill a hole in it, and then got a bolt to hold it there with it SNUG TIGHT...

so.. when you are pushin 1000 watts.. i would ran 1/0 gauge from the battery back.. i got th 4 gauge for cheap.. thats why i have 3 strands..

Edited by XtremeSPL

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Yea........ hah i have this 360w DUAL amp here 2 channel im wondering if i should use it for my rear speakers or not what do you think. o.O Nismo said through it away or give it to a crackhead lulz

Team Xtreme - Mike

k99tgh22wv4-1.jpg

Yea........ hah i have this 360w DUAL amp here 2 channel im wondering if i should use it for my rear speakers or not what do you think. o.O Nismo said through it away or give it to a crackhead lulz

it is a LOW end amp.. hook it up to some 6x9's fuck it... have it do all your vocal. and vocal only.. no bass... keep the subs for that.. anyway..

yeah.. i know my site dont work.. i havent finished designing anything yet... i been wanting it done nice.. and not just thrown together...

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

it is a LOW end amp.. hook it up to some 6x9's fuck it... have it do all your vocal. and vocal only.. no bass... keep the subs for that.. anyway..

yeah.. i know my site dont work.. i havent finished designing anything yet... i been wanting it done nice.. and not just thrown together...

Meh yea i might. I have 2 rear 6x9's and 2 1'' Tweater's both Kicker brand. But if you need help with designing hit me up on AIM at ipur3fknpawahi

I'm good with 3dmax and photoshop.

Team Xtreme - Mike

k99tgh22wv4-1.jpg

The speaker terminals on your Hifonics amp are paralleled internally. They give you two connections to make the install easier for multiple subs. That way you're not trying to shove multiple wires into one hole.

Thanks man!!!!!!!!!!! that's great to hear. Nobody i asked knew for sure

Team Xtreme - Mike

k99tgh22wv4-1.jpg