8ight Posted January 22, 2013 Report Posted January 22, 2013 Oh that is beautiful... This is preemptive trolling if I have ever witnessed it. We are bad. I'm gonna hate
Carbon Posted January 22, 2013 Report Posted January 22, 2013 sound freak beat me by 2 minutes...but is his 30FPS?!?!
SoundFreakk Posted January 22, 2013 Report Posted January 22, 2013 lol beat you to it dude didn't read you would do it was already on it sorry man lol Ascendant Audio/Rockford Fosgate Car Audio in House Build
8ight Posted January 22, 2013 Report Posted January 22, 2013 It's all gravy, I saved them both. I'll pick which one to use at random, no one will ever know... I'm gonna hate
Carbon Posted January 22, 2013 Report Posted January 22, 2013 I have a good one comming lol. Stay tuned!
8ight Posted January 22, 2013 Report Posted January 22, 2013 I think a smoking flea-market amp gif is also in order. Will have to find a suitable video clip. Dammit we're gonna have a gif thread on our hands soon. I'm gonna hate
purplesyrup Posted January 22, 2013 Author Report Posted January 22, 2013 im going to make an animated gif out of the dd vs wallsocket video, nevermind
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.