wellington Posted January 26, 2013 Report Posted January 26, 2013 Looking for some tweeter pods for some vifa tweeters I am getting. I have seen do-it-yourself jobs where someone used a plastic snowman and used the round part and cut part of it and then laced the inside with fiberglass or something to add strength. I was thinking about using a glass snowglobe for added coolness but that's just an idea and would love to hear other ideas or any cheap already made pods. bonus if they can be tilted/moved BTW i would be mounting these to the stock a-pillar tweeter with the grill cut out. I would then use the 2 bolt holes inside to secure it. From what I looked up, any tweeter pod would pretty much be at a perfect angle with this method 2010 HHR LT - DNX 6160 - sony xec-700 - sony xm-4040 for door mids - XM-6020 for tweets in a-pillar - saz1500d v1 - VVME RD-12 1.75 f^3 32hz guru and president of the "cheap asses trying to beat up the block with bargain bin woofers" club
Kevin M Posted January 26, 2013 Report Posted January 26, 2013 You could make a pair of these. http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/how-articles-provided-our-members/53732-cheap-adjustable-easily-replaceable-tweeter-pods.html 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.