Jump to content

Anyone who rides dirtbikes/mx/offroad.


Recommended Posts

Posted

Help keep Johnson valley open.

http://www.dirtrider.com/features/urgent-johnson-valley-ohv-needs-your-help-now-to-save-the-land-from-being-closed-down/

I don't ride there but it keeps my favorite place/places form getting crowded since most people in my area do go there.

If you ride there or if your just a rider help keep it open. It only needs a few thousand more signatures... I just signed it. Even if you just ride Moto in SoCal..them closing Johnson valley = more people on your local track.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 424 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...