damn bro.. and i thought it sucked for me.. i went to the DMV and couldnt get another temp sticker.. so.. my laser is out for autorama.. unless i tow it there :) hahah... i am to put everything in the focus now... fucken sucks ass... but ohhh well.. i will get it done..

Sucks not having a ride...

teamssb: YO bro.. if youw ant to buy a car, i will sell ya my laser... i am local.. and you can come get it, and slap a system in it for autorama.. cut ya a good deal on it

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

trying to be quiet my lady friend is asleep lol

ohhh is that what you call, chick i picked up from the bar now a days... fuck.. i am backed up... I had my share of Jack and coke tonite.. and i drank away from the pcs.. so i dont spill it in my fuckin computer again...

lol..

im lost but oh well fuck it more vodka for me =]

last time i drank... i spilt a huge fucken glass of jack and coke in my laptop... i spun around in my pc chair, and the back of the chair hit the glass and went all in my laptop... so.. tonite... i was drinkin away from all the electronics... dont want to scrap another pc... :) my laptop is still fucken dead.... i dsont think it dried out all the way yet...

lol damn man,

yeah if i fried my 4000 dollar pc id be pised.

i fried my 1200 dollar laptop my fiance bought me for my birthday last year... my laptop was just over 1 yr old when this happened 2 weeks ago..