Sonic Electronix

what do yall think ? do the hurt of help you ? I know its an age old dividing line for a lot of people, but I have seen major systems caped out but at the same time I have seen others that dont have them at all. what do yall think ?

4 I.A. Warden 15s

8 I.A. 20.1s

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ

2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ

2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ

hmm lets make the rule this way in importance

new ho alternator 1st

deep cycle batteries 2nd

biggest wire within reason 3rd

fantastic ground 4th

capacitor 5th

after you have stabalized your electrical system the correct way with an alternator that puts out enough amps, along with enough batteries, and plenty of wire, then you could add one but it really wont matter on long rap/hiphop bass notes

ive had a 4 gauge, stock alt, power acoustik 5 farad cap, stinger spv35 on a RE Audio 12.1

i tried

cap only - had voltmeter on it, (read on cap 11.05)

bat only - 11.55 (dmm)

both - 11.15 (read on cap)

you can deduct what you want but i think that it means the cap puts a higher load on the car and doesnt help as much as just a battery.

sound wise, i think the only thing a cap will help is for a bass note that lasts for 1second or less since the capacitor completely disharges in that time, then has to be recharged along with the bat and power for the amp

my .02cents

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Caps just hide the problem they dont fix it. They will fuck over your alt. and your battery after awhile.

They only hide it. Example your subs slam cuz ur headlights to dim but i think they drop your voltage so it fucks up your electrical over time.

That's what i was told and read.

See im learning nismo ;)

Team Xtreme - Mike

k99tgh22wv4-1.jpg

Nismofreak18 (6:53:43 PM): viper alarm

Nismofreak18 (6:53:45 PM): woooowoooowoo

Nismofreak18 (6:53:47 PM): I come out

Nismofreak18 (6:53:52 PM): and kick your ass lol

ipur3fknpawahi (6:54:01 PM): Dude ill steal your fucking alarm to

Guest Nismofreak
Caps just hide the problem they dont fix it. They will fuck over your alt. and your battery after awhile.

They only hide it. Example your subs slam cuz ur headlights to dim but i think they drop your voltage so it fucks up your electrical over time.

That's what i was told and read.

See im learning nismo ;)

bravo bravo homie

hmm lets make the rule this way in importance

new ho alternator 1st

deep cycle batteries 2nd

biggest wire within reason 3rd

fantastic ground 4th

capacitor 5th

after you have stabalized your electrical system the correct way with an alternator that puts out enough amps, along with enough batteries, and plenty of wire, then you could add one but it really wont matter on long rap/hiphop bass notes

ive had a 4 gauge, stock alt, power acoustik 5 farad cap, stinger spv35 on a RE Audio 12.1

i tried

cap only - had voltmeter on it, (read on cap 11.05)

bat only - 11.55 (dmm)

both - 11.15 (read on cap)

you can deduct what you want but i think that it means the cap puts a higher load on the car and doesnt help as much as just a battery.

sound wise, i think the only thing a cap will help is for a bass note that lasts for 1second or less since the capacitor completely disharges in that time, then has to be recharged along with the bat and power for the amp

my .02cents

i agree with u

4 I.A. Warden 15s

8 I.A. 20.1s

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ

2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ

2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ

Archived