Second Skin Audio

sub box help std. cab mazda b2200

85buickrivi

i looked all over the internet for pics of fiberglassed sub boxs in std. cabs preferably in 86-93 mazdas didnt come up with much. i wanna run one or two 8" re audio rfx8-d4, i have a bench seat so ima make a box on the back wall i will be fiberglass the back of the box to get the shape to try and utilize every little bit of space (cant stand not having my seat back). So the question is how do i go about getting the measurements for that sub i guess i it will be a sealed box and the subs say min.035 max .4 cubic ft. can some1 point me in the right direction to get the required box specs thanks in advance

My box is not fiberglass but i just built a box for 3 re rfx10 d4 and their great subs for the money i was suprised i know i had to recess them my first box the subs would hit the back of my seat but theirs a vid online of a audio shope doing what ur saying i searched single cab truck boxes i think when i found it

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

thanks will look into that, yeah i been happy with re audio so far and ur right there good for the money thanks again for the info

no problem i wish i had more room behind the seat but re is pretty damn good for the money good luck with your build the buick in your pic looks very nice btw

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Archived