Guest Posted February 1, 2013 Report Posted February 1, 2013 okay, so i have the Carbon RedGrey skin as default when browsing the forum on my PC. before the server upgrade, the default skin for my phone was the mobile version and it was like that for months. ever since the upgrade, whatever skin i pick on either mobile or PC, is reflected on the other device. the changes don't stick to their respective sources. anybody else get this issue?
Trey_Dog650 Posted February 1, 2013 Report Posted February 1, 2013 Well I always use white/blue on mobile and I went to the laptop yesterday and it was red/ carbon. Whichever the default is ... Maybe I need to change it on the laptop? 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Guest Posted February 1, 2013 Report Posted February 1, 2013 Well I always use white/blue on mobile and I went to the laptop yesterday and it was red/ carbon. Whichever the default is ... Maybe I need to change it on the laptop? i dunno man. you can try that, but dont get pissed when the phone now shows red/carbon LOL. i should add that i've been using chrome for both pc and android.
Trey_Dog650 Posted February 1, 2013 Report Posted February 1, 2013 Lol it's no big deal. I prefer the white blue anyways. Will try in a sec 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.