Powermaster Alternator Input Needed

i would think not, from what i gather them alts are hard core only and not meant to be used for long periods at a time , possibly due to extreme heat build up from the output current

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

well there are 3 comp. that i can think of , most $$$ would be green machine, and they make daily monsters, 2 would be iraggi (sp) and they make big ass alts as well but be prepared for poor communacations with dom but when you recive , to get a great product with little chance of reciveing a bad alt but shit does happen even to the best, and 3rd but not least, excessive amperage www.excessiveamperage.com wich makes big ass alts like iraggi alts and is owned by nate whom is a great guy to deal with and you can always get ahold of, but like the best its possible to get a turd as well from him, i have one of his and love it and never had a problem with it, ive read many whom got turds and same goes for iraggi alts, not to nock nate in the nuts but i turned a shop in town onto his products and the owner of the shop bought 2 alts from him with me standing rite there and when the owner got the 2 alts the one alt for a customers camro was great but the one for his 06 chevy truck was the wrong one and wouldnt fit, even after telling nate what motor and all but i think it was a mix up from the owner saying somthing about a large case when his truck only has a one case option so that may have missled nate to a ceritn degree but thankfully the owner of the shop had a customer come in and need a alt and was able to sell it 2 days later for almost double what he paid for it,.

so there ya go you have a few options and if it were my money or a friends money i had to buy a alt with i would still go with nate at excessive amperage, and you can get it custom painted or podwer coated as well

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Archived