IAHertz Posted February 3, 2013 Report Posted February 3, 2013 It's nothing compared to what most of you guys are running, but it's mine, and I enjoy the shit out of it! If I can get some help this summer, I'm hoping to completely revamp and wall this thing.
XmaximuS Posted February 4, 2013 Report Posted February 4, 2013 What's your setup? X MY BUILD LOG>>>> NAH I BETTER NOT..
IAHertz Posted February 4, 2013 Author Report Posted February 4, 2013 Mechman 320S alt and XS D3400 batt up front, Alpine iDA-X305S head unit, 2 sets of JL Audio ZR 650's in the doors powered by a JL HD600.4, and 2 JL 12w6v2's in the trunk powered by 2 JL HD750's. TL'd at 143.8 with a stock alt and battery, and it's definitely louder now. I'd guess between 144 and 144.5, but won't know until I buy the TL software for myself this summer.
XmaximuS Posted February 4, 2013 Report Posted February 4, 2013 Awesome.. X MY BUILD LOG>>>> NAH I BETTER NOT..
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.