Jump to content

XmaximuS

Members
  • Posts

    253
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by XmaximuS

  1. I need some decals....
  2. BOOOO. No updates!!!!! X
  3. Steve. Have you ever TL at the port(port wars style)?
  4. POT HOLES IN MY LAWN...

  5. Any updates on the build? I have a Pair of Zvx 15s in my trunk as well(2004 lancer)...
  6. Friggin' port pretty much devours anything that comes near it... X
  7. I just cant wait for these $1K+ amps to be tested/dyno'ed.. I'm guessing a lot of hearts/egos will be hurt or boosted... X
  8. Cant wait to see other known popular amps dyno'ed... This will end a lot of controversy... X
  9. This is a great thread... Showing off the do and don't to an install and to be weary of how some car audio shops do their installs. X
  10. IDK.. That moon walking was pretty awesome.. EF it.. I'll vote for any bass head.. Good luck.. X
  11. Perfect timing.. I got plans on redoing my front doors. I shouldn't need to much. And we get plenty of sun in AZ... X
  12. if it sounds good and the bitches are jocking.. Who cares about the numbers. Overall install and vids are tops.. X
  13. Maybe I missed it, I didn't notice any amp cooling within the plexiglass amp enclosure. Will you be adding fans later? X
  14. How many 10's? Or even some woofer porn... X
  15. Please.... I truly agree.. Get it done so this debate can be put to rest once and for all... How much are these dynos are going for anyway? X
  16. Rock on.. Me and Pete(PWK) should make a journey to your neck of the woods.. When this beast is finished.. X
×
×
  • Create New...