jrplayer36 Posted February 3, 2013 Report Posted February 3, 2013 I was looking at getting a cd player from Sonic Eletronix but there Chime Module for them are discontinued any idea were to get one.I have a 2004 gmc envoy xl with on-star. jrplayer36
Carbon Posted February 3, 2013 Report Posted February 3, 2013 Gotcha, well in that case just You could get a different cd player EDIT: see below vvvv
Carbon Posted February 3, 2013 Report Posted February 3, 2013 Here ya go: http://www.hifisoundconnection.com/Shop/Control/Product/fp/vpid/2680883/vpcsid/0/SFV/30046
Crandis16 Posted February 3, 2013 Report Posted February 3, 2013 or check out crutchfield, they provide discounted modules and free installation equipment with purchase of one of their head units. that's where I got everything for my dad's truck, plus dinger module. fucker is loud lol My Red zx2 Build Log My Black zx2 Build Log My Red zx2 UBL
KMS Posted February 4, 2013 Report Posted February 4, 2013 Why do you want to keep the door chime? Eeeeeek Alpine PDX-V9 Morel Tempo 6 Alpine SBR-S8-4 Alpine CDE 149BT
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.