Crossovers?

Neckbeard

It has the a multiplier frequency select that and you'll be in the thousands

The image their is to blurry so I can't see what's the number so don't now how it'll go

Also it looks like it doesnt have the bandpass feature if your looking for that too

Retard question time: da fuq is the band pass feature?

The image their is to blurry so I can't see what's the number so don't now how it'll go

Also it looks like it doesnt have the bandpass feature if your looking for that too

Allows the mid woofer to only play the frequency between the mid hi and mid low cut off frequency.

Allows the mid woofer to only play the frequency between the mid hi and mid low cut off frequency.

....so like a crossover? lol

The processor you link has from 25 to 400 then the multiplier is 1x or 20x. So it'll go up 8000kh

I doubt you need anything higher

So, with the HU, 4 tweets, 4 speakers,and that processor ill be set? the amp is a DC 175.4

You should be good just set your gains accordingly

Those speakers you linked are 70 waits and your going to be using to per channel thats 140 you'll be "overpowering" it by 35 watts

Do you have questions about how to wire everything?

2 speakers per channel, and 2 tweets per channel ha.i figured they can handle 87.5. same for the speakers.

Archived