Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I started off playing WoW during vanilla where I was a NE rogue. It was amazing. Easily the most fun raiding I've ever had.

I quit for awhile and came back during TBC and played as an Orc rogue. That was still a ton of fun..I loved being an Orc way more than a NE. Then I leveled up an Undead mage and a Tauren DK in Wrath. I quit several months ago and sold my account.

I still have one BC enabled (not Wrath, though) account with a 67 UD mage, but I just can't make myself reactivate it and play. It doesn't interest me anymore.

So..if anyone wants to buy a 67 mage account, hit me up!

  • 2 months later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 831 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...