Second Skin Audio

Enclosure for dc lvl 3 15's with 4 coils

Socky

Ive been deciding to build a box or not. My bro is about to rip his wall out and rebuild. But he wants to be able to sell his box. His wall is corona_jeff old 4th order. Ive been tossing around the idea of maybe putting it in my truck. But its just doesnt drop low enough for me. My girlfriend wants me to be able to do a hair trick, but im trying to keep myself from walling my truck off. Ive been thinking about maybe 16 cubes after displacement with maybe 200-300 sq in of port tuned around 28-34 hz, thing thats been killing me is decaf keeps putting new songs in the mid 20's and i love all those songs but i also want my 40's still since i peak right around 40 hz.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Archived