kl0wn Posted February 8, 2013 Report Posted February 8, 2013 It's not just the quality of gear on Craigslist that's astonishing, there are a shit ton of dumbasses around here too. DC/ Sundown/ crescendo/ second skin/xs power, they all suck according to them. I've met up with quite a few of them and there is just no reasoning with them, even when the facts are laid out in front of them. And that's the main reason I don't even fuck with people around here except a select few. 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
Rockford96 Posted February 8, 2013 Report Posted February 8, 2013 This mae me get on craigslist and look and a guys got a dc level 6 18 and a sa8 for sale.. damn wish i had the money i was suprised to see itoh dang. lol I actually wound up finding a 2005 Crysler 300C on there while I was lookin at car audio stuff and they were selling it for $8k... I wanted to txt the guy and ask what was wrong with it lol no way you're selling one of those in perfect condition and all the bells and whistles you're saying it's got for 1/4th what it's worth and it's not about to fall appart or somethin lolYa that seems way to cheap i love those cars though and ya i seen the level 6 and thought i was hallucinating haha yea I really want one of those cars but I'm not that dumb to jump on something like that lol how much was he selling the level 6 for? he didnt say in the ad he just said if u no anything about dc their high quality and dont lowball me no i wont take 300 i wish he did say though My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
Rockford96 Posted February 8, 2013 Report Posted February 8, 2013 http://southbend.craigslist.org/ele/3581305516.html Thats the add My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
bassfreake Posted February 9, 2013 Author Report Posted February 9, 2013 http://southbend.craigslist.org/ele/3581305516.html Thats the add lol I like how he's still also got a kenwood and an alpine in the mix there too... how much you wanna bet he winds up selling the kenwood and alpine and noone wants to DC or the SA lol Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
Rockford96 Posted February 9, 2013 Report Posted February 9, 2013 I was thinking the same thing when i read it everyone gonna think the dc some off brand and the other stuff is the shi* lol im thinking bout contacting.him about the sa8 idk yet My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
bassfreake Posted February 9, 2013 Author Report Posted February 9, 2013 I was thinking the same thing when i read it everyone gonna think the dc some off brand and the other stuff is the shi* lol im thinking bout contacting.him about the sa8 idk yet lol if I had anywhere to put an 18 I would try for that but good luck fitting any 18 in a trunk... especially a DC level 6 18 lol that one sub probably needs like 5-8sqft just to even have a chance lol Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
Rockford96 Posted February 9, 2013 Report Posted February 9, 2013 I was thinking the same thing when i read it everyone gonna think the dc some off brand and the other stuff is the shi* lol im thinking bout contacting.him about the sa8 idk yet lol if I had anywhere to put an 18 I would try for that but good luck fitting any 18 in a trunk... especially a DC level 6 18 lol that one sub probably needs like 5-8sqft just to even have a chance lol ya for sure i would love the level 6 but id have a he*l if a time fitting it behind the seat of a time fitting it behind the seat of a single cab and no blow thru for me lol My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
bassfreake Posted February 9, 2013 Author Report Posted February 9, 2013 lol I did see some dude on youtube that had a level 6 in a trunk... he ripped his back seats out and the box for the single level 6 filled up his entire trunk minus the amp lmao doesn't sound like it makes hardly shit kinda noise from outside of the car though Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
Rockford96 Posted February 9, 2013 Report Posted February 9, 2013 lol I did see some dude on youtube that had a level 6 in a trunk... he ripped his back seats out and the box for the single level 6 filled up his entire trunk minus the amp lmao doesn't sound like it makes hardly shit kinda noise from outside of the car though thats awesome it looks hella loud My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
bassfreake Posted February 9, 2013 Author Report Posted February 9, 2013 yea that thing looks like a beast I like having at least some trunk space though lol Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.