bassfreake Posted February 8, 2013 Report Posted February 8, 2013 so I was just lookin around on craigslist for car audio stuff in my area being sold.. yano just kinda curious what ppl got floating around here... and it's really kinda sad the selection... lots of ppl selling stuff but almost nothing actually decent... lots of shit brand and off brand kinda stuff... saw lots of dual... pyle... polk... someone sounding very excited about a "1000w 2 channel visonik car amp" (whatever the f*** that is lol), sony... kenwood... there were a few decent things like pioneer head units, JL Audio I've been told is good, stuff like that... lol but nothing of the level you would typically hear about on this site even on the lower end of stuff you hear about on this site Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
One Way Posted February 8, 2013 Report Posted February 8, 2013 Let me ask you this, when you first started to get into audio did you know about quality? were you happy with what you had at first not knowing what it was just as long as it bumped? I know I was super excited when I first got my system, thinking to my self man 800 watts max! That's loud! Lol but you learn over the time man, not everyone is into audio like we are. T-line build- http://www.stevemead...e-t-line-build/
WastedTalent Posted February 8, 2013 Report Posted February 8, 2013 Let me ask you this, when you first started to get into audio did you know about quality? were you happy with what you had at first not knowing what it was just as long as it bumped? I know I was super excited when I first got my system, thinking to my self man 800 watts max! That's loud! Lol but you learn over the time man, not everyone is into audio like we are. x motherlovin 2. Lol. I know I had I think roughly 1000 watts max for my first. Some kenwood subs. "my system is dope man"... now? practically looking to sell subs and amp for like $30 lol Sheena = pedobear
skittlesRgood Posted February 8, 2013 Report Posted February 8, 2013 quality on craigslist? now that's funny. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
bassfreake Posted February 8, 2013 Author Report Posted February 8, 2013 Let me ask you this, when you first started to get into audio did you know about quality? were you happy with what you had at first not knowing what it was just as long as it bumped? I know I was super excited when I first got my system, thinking to my self man 800 watts max! That's loud! Lol but you learn over the time man, not everyone is into audio like we are. lol oh yea I know I was just finding it funny just how much crap stuff there was in my area... I mean yea I'm sure there are at least a few decent bassheads around the area and actually alot of them also don't bother with putting their stuff on craigslist cuz if they're selling they're stuff when they upgrade it's probably either on ebay or someplace like this... but I do know a number of people around here that "know everything there is to know about car audio and subs and stuff" and alot of them would swear up and down that JL L7s and kicker SoloBarricks are the best things known to car audio... one of them lives next door to me Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
bassfreake Posted February 8, 2013 Author Report Posted February 8, 2013 Let me ask you this, when you first started to get into audio did you know about quality? were you happy with what you had at first not knowing what it was just as long as it bumped? I know I was super excited when I first got my system, thinking to my self man 800 watts max! That's loud! Lol but you learn over the time man, not everyone is into audio like we are. x motherlovin 2. Lol. I know I had I think roughly 1000 watts max for my first. Some kenwood subs. "my system is dope man"... now? practically looking to sell subs and amp for like $30 lol lol yea my first was a kenwood amp that I got at best buy that I thought was 1000w but it was actually like 300w rms... and a pair of boss 12s in a prefab XXX brand box and I was making the guy I got the subs from jealous cuz when he had them he was running them on some like 200w something and they sounded better in my car... then I upgraded to some Lanzar 15s and he helped me build my box and we were both like "ooooo these are awesome they sound so amazing" lol Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
Casket Posted February 8, 2013 Report Posted February 8, 2013 We actually get some decent stuff on craigslist around here (Raleigh/Durham NC). Iv'e seen sa12's, ZV3 15's and DD9512's. There was a beat to death saz3500 on there a few months back and the guy wanted almost retail for it lol. Surprised me, that's for sure. Usually its just kicker garbage though Kenwood KIV-701Crescendo BC2000DDC Audio lvl3 w/ lvl4 upgrade, 18''6ft^3 @ 27hzMBquart ONX 4.125(2) PWX 6.5 (2) PWX 8(2) FT1300amp Singer with VCM @14.5Optima YT & D1200My Build Log every company has their niche market. hifonics has successfully captured the average ignorant teenage boy. Dont trip.. Ive never won anything in my life. Spite a 10lb cock and a bucket of balls at birth,......Yeah.. like i said, nothing in my life. meh, im cool with it, fuck it.
bassfreake Posted February 8, 2013 Author Report Posted February 8, 2013 We actually get some decent stuff on craigslist around here (Raleigh/Durham NC). Iv'e seen sa12's, ZV3 15's and DD9512's. There was a beat to death saz3500 on there a few months back and the guy wanted almost retail for it lol. Surprised me, that's for sure. Usually its just kicker garbage though yea ikr if I'm gna pay almost retail for something I better be getting almost retail quality product Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
Carbon Posted February 8, 2013 Report Posted February 8, 2013 Haha +1 for loving your pos first system I had 2 kicker cvr 12s on a kicker 750.1. prefab box
bassfreake Posted February 8, 2013 Author Report Posted February 8, 2013 Haha +1 for loving your pos first system I had 2 kicker cvr 12s on a kicker 750.1. prefab box lol at least you had something ppl have at least heard of... if it weren't for the fact they were my first subs I would never have known they existed... I've never seen or heard anything of them at all since then either... I'm pretty sure they only made 2 of them in the world and I had them lol (jk I'm sure they've made and sold lots of them to other suckers like me lol) Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.