CoritaAlterado Posted February 11, 2013 Report Posted February 11, 2013 Have you considered a overhead BluRay player?
Carbon Posted February 11, 2013 Report Posted February 11, 2013 Have you considered a overhead BluRay player? http://www.amazon.com/Sony-BDPSX910-Portable-Blu-ray-Player/dp/B006U1YUJ0/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1360555609&sr=8-3&keywords=car+blu+ray+player
CoritaAlterado Posted February 11, 2013 Report Posted February 11, 2013 Have you considered a overhead BluRay player? http://www.amazon.com/Sony-BDPSX910-Portable-Blu-ray-Player/dp/B006U1YUJ0/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1360555609&sr=8-3&keywords=car+blu+ray+player Something like that, I was thinking more in the line of using the Audiovox BluRay player you posted, mounting it somewhere under a seat that is easily accessible, and buy a overhead or headrest screen, then just run the hdmi cable to it.
Carbon Posted February 11, 2013 Report Posted February 11, 2013 Have you considered a overhead BluRay player? http://www.amazon.com/Sony-BDPSX910-Portable-Blu-ray-Player/dp/B006U1YUJ0/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1360555609&sr=8-3&keywords=car+blu+ray+player Something like that, I was thinking more in the line of using the Audiovox BluRay player you posted, mounting it somewhere under a seat that is easily accessible, and buy a overhead or headrest screen, then just run the hdmi cable to it. Sounds like you got a winner! I'd like to see pics if you decide to run with it.
MCE Posted February 11, 2013 Author Report Posted February 11, 2013 I am not trying to go out of my way to get a blu ray receiver; i am restarting my build on a new car and just figured it would be out by now and i am going to be getting a head unit soon. i know the quality wouldn't be really a difference on a double din. Thanks for the input guys
shogen Posted February 11, 2013 Report Posted February 11, 2013 OP might just have a huge collection of Blu ray and wants to use it??lol Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
CoritaAlterado Posted February 11, 2013 Report Posted February 11, 2013 I am not trying to go out of my way to get a blu ray receiver; i am restarting my build on a new car and just figured it would be out by now and i am going to be getting a head unit soon. i know the quality wouldn't be really a difference on a double din. Thanks for the input guys If you wait until April, I'm fairly sure Sony will include BluRay in their 3 new HUs, they will be double din.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.