bassfreake Posted February 11, 2013 Author Report Posted February 11, 2013 ikr :-( lol I'm not sure what to do at this point... I've been notified that the money has been sent so there's no reason for me not to send it to him but I would kinda like to actually be able to see the money in there Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
Trey_Dog650 Posted February 11, 2013 Report Posted February 11, 2013 Wait till you see some money. Don't send the item 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
bassfreake Posted February 11, 2013 Author Report Posted February 11, 2013 so turns out I hadn't confirmed my email address lol once I did that it took a few seconds and I had the money in my account wootz Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
Trey_Dog650 Posted February 11, 2013 Report Posted February 11, 2013 Lol glad it worked out 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.