SMZ2 Posted February 13, 2013 Report Posted February 13, 2013 The reason I'm selling is because I plan to upgrade but I need some cash too. I have had the sub and amp for about 8 months. I'm asking 300 obo plus shipping for the amp and 300 obo plus shipping for the sub. I am willing to negotiate but no low balling please. Thank you for looking. My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
SMZ2 Posted February 14, 2013 Author Report Posted February 14, 2013 The amp is pending right now. Also today if I get a chance everything will be taken out so I will get more pictures of the sub for those interested. My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
SMZ2 Posted February 16, 2013 Author Report Posted February 16, 2013 My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
SMZ2 Posted February 19, 2013 Author Report Posted February 19, 2013 To the top! My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
SMZ2 Posted February 20, 2013 Author Report Posted February 20, 2013 This sub laughed at the BC2000... My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
SMZ2 Posted February 21, 2013 Author Report Posted February 21, 2013 Bump My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
SMZ2 Posted February 22, 2013 Author Report Posted February 22, 2013 Bump for something that bumps! My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
SMZ2 Posted February 23, 2013 Author Report Posted February 23, 2013 Going to drop it down to 260 plus shipping today only! My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
SMZ2 Posted February 24, 2013 Author Report Posted February 24, 2013 Next to a blown polk 12 lol My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
SMZ2 Posted February 25, 2013 Author Report Posted February 25, 2013 Bump My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.