if you were to do it and go from say 5 lugs to a different 5 lugs bolt pattern i say go for it, they are usually cheaper.....if ur going from 4 lugs to 5 your better off buying the right wheels.

the offset WILL change, they will sit out further since there is an adapter, witch will act as a spacer. if say they would be even with the fenders with out the adapters its going to sit mexi flush after lol

i have some on the rear of my jimmy, they are 1.25in so that they sit out alittle bit and havent had a problem even when i had 24s, aslong as u dont buy cheap ones and install them the right way

hope that helps

if you were to do it and go from say 5 lugs to a different 5 lugs bolt pattern i say go for it, they are usually cheaper.....if ur going from 4 lugs to 5 your better off buying the right wheels.

the offset WILL change, they will sit out further since there is an adapter, witch will act as a spacer. if say they would be even with the fenders with out the adapters its going to sit mexi flush after lol

i have some on the rear of my jimmy, they are 1.25in so that they sit out alittle bit and havent had a problem even when i had 24s, aslong as u dont buy cheap ones and install them the right way

hope that helps

Well, i was checking out rims that would fit on a 70 VW sqaureback, and there is very little that are 4x130 lol

• 1 month later...

I just mentioned this in another thread,

But HUB size is really important also.

Adapters arent really a good idea if you do alot of highway driving they will ad some vibration unless they are hubsentric adapters (expensive)

you can always get hub rings aswell to make up for the space between the hub and the adapter

we use hub rings on aftermarket wheels since most are double drilled and fit more than one vehicle

as long as they arent plastic haha
I use to see broken plastic ones on the daily

Adapters arent really a good idea if you do alot of highway driving they will ad some vibration unless they are hubsentric adapters (expensive)

you can always get hub rings aswell to make up for the space between the hub and the adapter

we use hub rings on aftermarket wheels since most are double drilled and fit more than one vehicle

yeah def not the plastic ones, theres the aluminum ones that wont break

its funny to see some ppl come in with spares on bc their after market wheel is flat and wonder why their spare isnt tight.....they left the hub ring on when bolting on the spare SMH

Archived