purplesyrup Posted February 14, 2013 Report Posted February 14, 2013 that subwoofer box really does look like a level on super mario bros
CJSmith Posted February 14, 2013 Author Report Posted February 14, 2013 that subwoofer box really does look like a level on super mario bros Lol. The sub must be built by the same people that made the Nintendo. It's probably tuned to 10hz and can take 30k of Sony Xplod power all day! *Rebuid in progress*
Carbon Posted February 14, 2013 Report Posted February 14, 2013 that subwoofer box really does look like a level on super mario bros Put a small amp inside a nintendo case and hook it to the box which should be painted to the mario bros theme
purplesyrup Posted February 15, 2013 Report Posted February 15, 2013 HMm, I like that idea carbon, How much does he want for it? I mean It is the largest and most powerful car subwoofer magnet in the world and can output 4000 watts RMS so I guess this is a no brainer
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.