Jump to content

wiring


bassfreake

Recommended Posts

Posted

I don't have push terminals on my subs I've got ones with a hole and a screw to tighten down the wires, I can use multiple wires fine I'm using multiple wires now they're just 16 gauge wire cuz the hole is only big enough to fit a single 8 gauge which makes it impossible to wire parallel with 8 gauge even if I don't chain them together... if I didn't chain them together would the 16 gauge be enough? or should I go and get some 12 or 14 gauge or something... 2 of those should fit in an 8 gauge hole right?

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 962 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...