iOS 6.1® Jailbreak ∆∆∆ And Top Cydia App List˚˚∑

I noticed everyone mentioning free Wifi tethering. Please understand those of you who have AT&T and were grandfathered into their Unlimited plans, AT&T will take your unlimited plan and give you a capped plan if they see you tethering.

Also, there is a huge difference between jailbreaking and rooting. Jailbreaking will not get you to the root of an iPhone it just opens up the options for getting a few more options.

you are WRONG. ifile i can see the root of my system, i can post pictures across multiple devices if necessary. i go through my "root" of my ipads daily. jailbreaking opens up EVERYTHING. it turns the phone into a usb drive, or a wireless usb drive.

Actually wrong just because you can see your file systems does not mean your phone is rooted. Again people misinterpret what rooting means, to root means you have the ability to see the devices code itself and change things about it if you want. Apple is not open sourced like Android and is very tight lipped about what they will let you see. Just saying :shrug:

im pretty sure i can delete ONE file on my ipad mini and it will wipe out the apple file system. i really dont think you want to argue with me on this one.

as far as seeing the device code itself, you can ssh into it and use the command line to do whatever.. not to mention edit all the .plist files for any setting you'd like to fuck with.

I am not trying to argue with anyone but I'm sure you don't want to with me :lol2:. Like I said before there is a huge difference between rooting and jailbreaking plain and simple regardless of what some of you "assume".

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Agreed to a degree. The device gets rooted after the jailbreak...

Edit: Think of it like the Matrix: Jailbreaking is comparable to what Morpheus could do. He could bend the rules of the system to overcome certain restrictions, but was still bound to its rules. Rooting is what Neo could do. Not only could he bend the rules, he could completely break them (my God that was a slick analogy).

So there you are! That's a very brief and not overly technical way to describe the difference between jailbreaking and rooting. So next time you hear an IOS user saying that he can jailbreak his device the same way you root your Android device, he might actually be interested to know that there is indeed a very big difference.

ill argue with you, i got no problem bricking my device to prove you wrong.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

depends which ios your running.. on 6 and later (i think 5 too) you can move music around into playlists ON the device.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Agreed to a degree. The device gets rooted after the jailbreak...

Edit: Think of it like the Matrix: Jailbreaking is comparable to what Morpheus could do. He could bend the rules of the system to overcome certain restrictions, but was still bound to its rules. Rooting is what Neo could do. Not only could he bend the rules, he could completely break them (my God that was a slick analogy).

So there you are! That's a very brief and not overly technical way to describe the difference between jailbreaking and rooting. So next time you hear an IOS user saying that he can jailbreak his device the same way you root your Android device, he might actually be interested to know that there is indeed a very big difference.

:rofl: Really of all the examples to use you go with Matrix? Why does everyone use the Matrix :lol2:

ill argue with you, i got no problem bricking my device to prove you wrong.

Actually as I stated I don't want to argue not really in the mood over something like this. My brain has enough to think about today than worry about phones right now. I still love you though haven't seen you in awhile good to see you back...any new music edits? I would love that Trinidad James - All Gold Everything (remix) if you did it already.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

i have zips seperate on my ipad mini.. i dont see what the problem is wcefai.. just use "playlists"

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

I have an iPad 3 with iOS 6. So if I jailbreak, I can keep zips separate like on a computer?

You shouldnt have a probl;em

Archived