Second Skin Audio

Question about OA 18 enclosure in dodge ram ext cab

tommyboy

That is some nice work Big-A. I decide that I was going to have the box in the back seat it would take about 2 of the 3 available seats in the back.

I might just build a reg console to house my amps since my ss rubi my get suffocated having the weight of the 18 on top of it

If you have a factory 60/40 bench seat that you are removing to fit this box than just look for factory bolt holes that you could utilize. If you are leaving the seat in there just please do not put the box on top of the seat and use a seatbelt. A pic of your usable space would give us a much better idea of what we could help you with though.

You might be better off doing what was stated before by Big-A. center console is the way to go. you don't have to lose any backseat area. I just rebuilt mine, its not an extended cab but it shows if you take out the center console you have to build around the tabs unless you cut them off.

20130218_165843_zps7010443b.jpg

20130218_165755_zps7445e02e.jpg

Fi will be going in the console Im working on. Im looking at the x15 or ssd15. If i go with the ssd i will upgrade my sub amp

2004 Dodge Ram

Head unit- Alpine iDA-x305s

Sound processor- Clarion eqs746

Mids/Highs amp- Alpine MRV-F345

Sub Amp- Alpine MRD-M1005

Dash Speakers- (3) Dayton Audio rs75

Front Door- Skar SPX65c

Rear fill- Skar SPX tweters and Dayton ND140 midbass

Sub- Fi Audio SSD 15 high QTS

SHCA power/ground cables and Stinger interconnect

XS power D6500 under the hood and D680 in the amp rack

Big 3+ with SHCA

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161174-dodge-ram-quad-cab-fi-ssd15-skar-audio-alpine-shca/?p=2326251

Archived