03 Ford Taurus First Build

Lmao I was just about to say that engine bay looks kinda familiar... Lol then I remembered I was looking at a build log for a year older than mine Taurus lol

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Lmao I was just about to say that engine bay looks kinda familiar... Lol then I remembered I was looking at a build log for a year older than mine Taurus lol

That and the fact that all gen 4 taurus's look pretty much the same haha
lol well yea

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

It's great to see another ford unibody car on here, I drive a zx2 lol

keep it up, tuned in :popcorn:

Thought my car had a frame? Oh well either way ill be fine. I guess when i was under there changing the oil i never looked haha.

Also, if you guys see me doing something wrong then please assist me. Ive pretty much learned everything from here. So your constructive critisism is welcome.

It's great to see another ford unibody car on here, I drive a zx2 lol

keep it up, tuned in :popcorn:

Thought my car had a frame? Oh well either way ill be fine. I guess when i was under there changing the oil i never looked haha.

Also, if you guys see me doing something wrong then please assist me. Ive pretty much learned everything from here. So your constructive critisism is welcome.

our cars were unibodies, very few individual panels. I got mine into an accident so it's gonna be a bitch-ton to get fixed because I can't just replace a panel :/

I build the stand for my volt meter yesterday out of 1/8th inch mdf. This was my first wood working ive done and i did it with minimum tools.

First it looked like this.

20130407_212910_zps8573ff37.jpg

After the glue dried i sanded it all down and painted it black. I made it look as clean as possible.

Now here is a few pictures of how it sits in the car.

20130408_174920_zps9567dac7.jpg

20130408_174933_zpsbbae9c90.jpg

20130408_180906_zpse5acad4e.jpg

I threw the sticker on the front even though you cant see it when its sitting in the car.

The cord will be cut and ran through the back once i go to radioshack and get a quick disconnect.

Looking good man. That Blur wood woodgrain is hot. Making me miss my old 05 Taurus haha.

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

Looking good man. That Blur wood woodgrain is hot. Making me miss my old 05 Taurus haha.

Thank you. I appriciate it. I also love the wood grain. And the 2 tone imola leather seats. One perk of owning the cenntenial edition taurus i guess. Only thing im missing besides the floor mats is the aluminum sport rims. But im going to get some and plastidip them black when funds allow.

Archived