03 Ford Taurus First Build

Looking good man. That Blur wood woodgrain is hot. Making me miss my old 05 Taurus haha.

Thank you. I appriciate it. I also love the wood grain. And the 2 tone imola leather seats. One perk of owning the cenntenial edition taurus i guess. Only thing im missing besides the floor mats is the aluminum sport rims. But im going to get some and plastidip them black when funds allow.

Does yours have the Cenntinial Edition head lamps? They're pretty sexy. You got the gold edition emblems or the silver?

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

Woot! Another Taurus build! I've got VVX's in mine too :)

Yeah except you have 4 15s and i just have 2 12s for now. Have you ran speaker wire to the driver side? I know it might be easier with the lambo doors but im not looking forward to it with that damn molex connector haha

Yeah except you have 4 15s and i just have 2 12s for now. Have you ran speaker wire to the driver side? I know it might be easier with the lambo doors but im not looking forward to it with that damn molex connector haha

For my lambo doors, I actually had to remove the molex connector and jimmy-rig everything together to get the big ass hinge to fit and my door still close, So I actually don't have that damn thing anymore (Thank god). Just rubber booting from the car to the door. If you don't know much about electrical I wouldn't do that. Easy as hell to screw up grounds etc. What I would possibly do is drill a hole the size of the new wire (If you're running upgraded stuff) in your door by the molex connector and run the wire through there. A lot of water can get up in there so put some primer or something around the hole to prevent rust.

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

real men dont use fuses :D

Neither do morons
Says the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.

Yeah except you have 4 15s and i just have 2 12s for now.
For my lambo doors, I actually had to remove the molex connector and jimmy-rig everything together to get the big ass hinge to fit and my door still close, So I actually don't have that damn thing anymore (Thank god). Just rubber booting from the car to the door. If you don't know much about electrical I wouldn't do that. Easy as hell to screw up grounds etc. What I would possibly do is drill a hole the size of the new wire (If you're running upgraded stuff) in your door by the molex connector and run the wire through there. A lot of water can get up in there so put some primer or something around the hole to prevent rust.
That was my plan. I didnt want to take the door off but i have no idea how i would drill a hole without doing it. I will tackle that when it comes up i guess.

Don't drill a hole.... Here man I got you.

http://www.taurusclub.com/forum/117-electronics-security-audio-visual/147509-adding-circuits-door-jamb.html

That forum is great for all your Taurus related needs.

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )

* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement

* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable

yea I'm not overly looking forward to wiring my doors, pretty much everything else shouldn't be all that dificult I would think just a matter of finding places for things to fit, the doors seem like they might be hard to do and I've never done doors

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Looking good so far....keep up the good work

if you put a DD-1 in your amp terminal and it immediately went up in smoke, i would be concerned.

If you shoved your dick in the terminal and it didn't blow up but a month later it blew up, i STILL WOULDN'T be able to blame your dick.

It just does not make sense at all.

yea I'm not overly looking forward to wiring my doors, pretty much everything else shouldn't be all that dificult I would think just a matter of finding places for things to fit, the doors seem like they might be hard to do and I've never done doors

They're time consuming but not hard.

Archived