Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bass4Lyfe

Radio Resetting Presets By Itself?

6 posts in this topic

Didn't know where to post this. So today I get into my car after school, and both FM1 and FM2 presets are reset (changed) to RANDOM stations I don't know of. I'm the only key holder to my vehicle (It's my vehicle) and even if someone DID break in (nothing else was astray in the car I'm like 99.99% nobody got in - why would they it's stock?) They don't have the IGN key which is required to turn the radio on.

Only other thing I can think of is it somehow lost power for a second and reset accidentally? But the clock was fine..

weird! Thanks guys

M

did the time change on too? might sound dumb but maybe your battery positive might switch when the car's off.

Didn't know where to post this. So today I get into my car after school, and both FM1 and FM2 presets are reset (changed) to RANDOM stations I don't know of. I'm the only key holder to my vehicle (It's my vehicle) and even if someone DID break in (nothing else was astray in the car I'm like 99.99% nobody got in - why would they it's stock?) They don't have the IGN key which is required to turn the radio on.

Only other thing I can think of is it somehow lost power for a second and reset accidentally? But the clock was fine..

weird! Thanks guys

M

Nope! That's the weird thing ...

when you wired up your radio, did you connect the red and yellow wires together???

the acc and the hot?

cause if you did that then it will cause it to reset everytime you turn it on, like the presets and stuff.

my clock always stayed the same.