Sonic Electronix

New car means new build.

Alright guys so I recently got a 2001 is300 and I love the car.. I have a kicker L7 setup in my camry but I dont drive that anymorel. With that being said I might put the l7 in the is300 but only temp. Because wait for it... I am thinking about getting 2 12" DC lv3s with 4 upgrade(opinions welcome). I still want to be Able to drive "aggressively" but I need my bass and It has to be louder than the l7.. I'm thinking about getting sways and braces to help with body roll and also lowering springs(should be interesting) lol.. all my info on what I have currently is in my sig, I will up load some pics tomorrow after work at 6. The only thing I have done is hooked up my HU (that was a pain in the ass..). I plan on getting deadener (audio technix?), new speakers all around and a new battery under the hood , all this within my next couple of paychecks.(fingers crossed)

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

full head build with BC Valves, Retainers, and springs

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

Archived