Heres My Jacker-subtracter Aka Hater Hurter

whats the point if it aint loaded...might as well just throw it away and use a brick or something...who has time to cock the gun if someone trying to carjack you or coming in my house. its loaded, no safety, ready to go.

well one you risk the chance of shooting your self 2 its highly "ILLEGAL" to ride with a loaded gun and 3 it takes all of half a second to load and make ready . Oh yea it you pull your gun loaded or not the jackers dont know that all they see is a gun pointed at them :lol:
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

the short time it takes to cock it, aim it and shoot could mean someone taking the gun from you or killing you while your getting it ready

Lets say some asshole runs up on you at the light hes already going to have his gun pointed at you even giving you the benefit of the doubt your raising your already cocked gun hes going to shoot you , Now he runs up has gun on you yells get out the motherfucking car cool you get out now while hes getting in you pull your gun cock it and shoot him theres no real need to aim hes less them a foot away . your chances of being shoot in that case are slim to none . In any other situation its going to come out bad for YOU . I would ALWAYS let them get In the car FIRST then shoot you have the advantage he thinks he won and has to put his gun down to drive .

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

gladly and i will put all 17 rounds in his back as he tries to drive away...

If you know anything about the law, then you would know that your above statement would land you 15+ for murder and being careless. It is illegal to shoot a purp in the back, as it shows that you were not in danger (as they were escaping and you were not under a threat), plus some more time for endangering the pubic and discharging a firearm in public.

The law states at a Federal Level that you can only discharge a firearm in public if there is reasonable thought that your life is in grave danger. If the purp is escaping...you ain't in danger. I learned a lot about the law and was debriefed by several County and State LEO's on how my wife and I handled the situation. I thought I knew the law, or enough to protect us..and well I learned a ton more from those guys. Pulling the trigger has a lot of reprocutions.

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

If you know anything about the law, then you would know that your above statement would land you 15+ for murder and being careless. It is illegal to shoot a purp in the back, as it shows that you were not in danger (as they were escaping and you were not under a threat), plus some more time for endangering the pubic and discharging a firearm in public.

The law states at a Federal Level that you can only discharge a firearm in public if there is reasonable thought that your life is in grave danger. If the purp is escaping...you ain't in danger. I learned a lot about the law and was debriefed by several County and State LEO's on how my wife and I handled the situation. I thought I knew the law, or enough to protect us..and well I learned a ton more from those guys. Pulling the trigger has a lot of reprocutions.

Aint that the truth

well one you risk the chance of shooting your self 2 its highly "ILLEGAL" to ride with a loaded gun and 3 it takes all of half a second to load and make ready . Oh yea it you pull your gun loaded or not the jackers dont know that all they see is a gun pointed at them :lol:

It's not illegal in all states. Check with www.gunlaws.org and your local state & city law enforcement for the gun laws in your state. I've been told that it's illegal to ride with one in the chamber before as well, however, I have been pulled over plenty of times with loaded weapons on me, including assault rifles, shotguns and hand guns with suppressors, all with one in the chamber. They simply advise you that it is not recommended to carry one in the chamber.

Note though, I am from Arizona, and we are a VERY VERY gun friendly state.

Anyway, have you shot the S&W yet? Lets see some targets! :)

It's not illegal in all states. Check with www.gunlaws.org and your local state & city law enforcement for the gun laws in your state. I've been told that it's illegal to ride with one in the chamber before as well, however, I have been pulled over plenty of times with loaded weapons on me, including assault rifles, shotguns and hand guns with suppressors, all with one in the chamber. They simply advise you that it is not recommended to carry one in the chamber.

Note though, I am from Arizona, and we are a VERY VERY gun friendly state.

Anyway, have you shot the S&W yet? Lets see some targets! :)

true dat

if you have a permit it can be loaded...but they are more strict on if you actully pull it more than anything....

my boss got pulled over and volunterred the info he had a 9 on him(permited) and the cop was surprised it wasnt loaded and told him he should reconsider...

12" fi Bl loaded

RF power 1000

RF 25 farad cap

3SIXTY.2 processing

200A Alt

01' grand prix GT

Even if you don't have a permit, in many states it is legal. Several states see vehicles and private businesses as an extension of your property.

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

smith & wesson 9vse 9mm 2 16 rnd mags 1 always in the chamber and right next to me if not in hand...this is my personal protection for the car. hydrashocks of course

the big stuff is for the home

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

how much did u pay for it?

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

Archived