Heres My Jacker-subtracter Aka Hater Hurter

smith & wesson 9vse 9mm 2 16 rnd mags 1 always in the chamber and right next to me if not in hand...this is my personal protection for the car. hydrashocks of course

the big stuff is for the home

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 4 weeks later...

smith & wesson 9vse 9mm 2 16 rnd mags 1 always in the chamber and right next to me if not in hand...this is my personal protection for the car. hydrashocks of course

the big stuff is for the home

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I wouldnt keep my shit loaded :lol:
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

whats the point if it aint loaded...might as well just throw it away and use a brick or something...who has time to cock the gun if someone trying to carjack you or coming in my house. its loaded, no safety, ready to go.

you see the middle of the trigger its 2 peice design you have to pull the bottom a fraction of an inch before it will fire. basically like any gun....like i said the gun is always on me. no since in having it to protect my self if i have to get it ready to use in a situation. not me, im ready

the short time it takes to cock it, aim it and shoot could mean someone taking the gun from you or killing you while your getting it ready

you see the middle of the trigger its 2 peice design you have to pull the bottom a fraction of an inch before it will fire. basically like any gun....like i said the gun is always on me. no since in having it to protect my self if i have to get it ready to use in a situation. not me, im ready

the short time it takes to cock it, aim it and shoot could mean someone taking the gun from you or killing you while your getting it ready

if you can take a gun away from memphis I ll give you the key to my jetta lol

but Im the same I dont keep guns loaded in my house, I have kids.

Yeah, as far as the safety goes, this gun is a kock-off of a glock. I'm not bad mouthing, it as my wife had one that we traded in. The only issue that i had with it was the 12lb trigger :(

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

Several years back, I unfortunately had an incident at my house in the middle of the night. There was only 2 things that saved my wife and I. One was lots and lots of training (the wife and I practice mulitple times a year at a gun range and clearing the house) and the other was knowing that wife wasn't going to panic and was going to do exactly as I told her. Needless to say the purps got more than what they bargained for.

Unfortunately, I feel bad for anyone having to go through this unprepared, meaning no formal firearm training and no training on how to safely clear the house. When something like this happens and catches you off guard, men especially get all macho and do what they feel is right and chase out the purp, which is completely the wrong thing to do, that's how people get hurt.

In situations like car jackings and robberies, the best thing is just to give the purp what they want. Don't cause the situation to become unnecessary. Material things can be replaces, lives can not.

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

In situations like car jackings and robberies, the best thing is just to give the purp what they want. Don't cause the situation to become unnecessary. Material things can be replaces, lives can not.

if hes armed with a gun yes give it up. gladly and i will put all 17 rounds in his back as he tries to drive away...if he only has a screwdriver, knife or not even armed hes gonna have a rude awakening..

i have plenty gun training and hopefully really soon i will have some more as im on the waiting list for the police academy

Archived