Heres My Jacker-subtracter Aka Hater Hurter

It's not illegal in all states. Check with www.gunlaws.org and your local state & city law enforcement for the gun laws in your state. I've been told that it's illegal to ride with one in the chamber before as well, however, I have been pulled over plenty of times with loaded weapons on me, including assault rifles, shotguns and hand guns with suppressors, all with one in the chamber. They simply advise you that it is not recommended to carry one in the chamber.

Note though, I am from Arizona, and we are a VERY VERY gun friendly state.

Anyway, have you shot the S&W yet? Lets see some targets! :)

here ya go

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ever heard of a little shit hole called Iraq ? well at one point i had Personally trained about 5% of the Marines serving in Iraq so not only can i shoot i can teach ...... double threat !!!!!!!!

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

So I'm confused mang...Your cert says "Pistol High Shooter," how can you train Marines to shoot pistols when we all know that they only know how to shoot M14's :lol: (J/K)

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

the whole setup gun, 2 16 rnd mags, case, lock ect $325 after tax...yes i have shot it many times no targets i always toss them when im done.

as for loaded and crap you really need to learn the laws

Louisiana states the car is an extension of your home, you do not need a permit to carry it in your car. you just need a copy of the paperwork stating the gun is yours. as for chambered rounds i have been pulled over countless times and have never had one problem with it. 100% of police around here agree why have a gun for protection if you have to load it. dont make since.

also louisiana has that law that says you can shoot kill and butt fuck the carjacker. i said i would shoot 17 but i really do know the laws and 1 law is that you can only legally shoot someone here 16 times any more than that and its an inhumane act. which basically gets a slap on the wrist when you live in a corrupt city. you shoot someone here in the front back or side it dont matter in some situations and cops know that.

now as one guy done a few weeks back will get you jail time. someone stole his car so he got another car found them and shot them. thats gets you time

it also helps you out when most of your family is law enforcement or in the law field helsp out with so much

So I'm confused mang...Your cert says "Pistol High Shooter" however we all know that Marines only shoot M14's... :lol: (J/k)

We just got those ha ha ha and when we where shooting i got beat so i only got high pistol shooter :lol: but that was like many moons ago im about twice as good with the rifle and ive improved about 30 % on the pistol
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

as for loaded and crap you really need to learn the laws

Oh i know the laws and where i stay they dont play NO LOADED GUNS in the car with ya :lol:

every state is different. we can have a army depot in the car as long as we legally own it...

thats great to that you know your guns and can shoot them without hitting others around. practice makes perfect. im not one of those ppl who can speed shoot and knock the bulleyes out but im really acurate.

im also not a person who thinks im invincible and nothing bad can happen but i will be ready for whatever does happen

Understand..I just posted that doc for clarification on the laws of using deadly force. There is some information in there that is always helpful to know.

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

Archived