Jump to content

DC 3.5K with dual inputs $530 shipped


Recommended Posts

Posted

SOLD!

Bought this used for my build from another member on here and never used it, I also bought a pair of dual inputs from HG Customs with the set screws on the other side so they look real clean. Great condition besides the obligatory scratched mounting feet, what you see is what you get a big clean DC amp. I have no bass knob for this amp. The amp has been tested and powers on/functions correctly. I will not separate the amp and inputs, serious offers only I have until July to sell this. I will ship for FREE to the lower 48 via USPS tracked, insured, the whole 9 yards. I am not looking for anything to trade at this time unless you have an 80PRS and would like to add cash.

MvMUwM2.jpg

8uZqQuq.jpg

LcR7p1T.jpg

I'm gonna hate

Posted

I tried pming you and it wouldn't go through. Pm me I want this.

subwoofers - two eclipse 88120s

box - 3.4 cubes tuned to 32 hz

amps - aq1200 and pheonix gold zx450

New build :

2 obsidian audio 15s

same amp

6.1 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz in a civic hatch

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 9760 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...