Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

memphis mojo 15 recone?


Peyton Cole

Recommended Posts

Posted

i got an old school memphis mojo that needs to be reconed also does anybody know how much these subs can handle i got one laying around and was thinking about giving it a try?KGrHqFHJFIFC-yEnwYBQv2iuIoQ60_14_zps723dKGrHqFHJFIFC-yEnwYBQv2iuIoQ60_14_zps46a0photo1_zpscefdc56e.jpg

Team CNGraphix

2013 sonata

Dc power 320 alt

3 kinetik 3 shuriken

All knue and sky high wiring

Dd m3b x2

Rockford 1000-4

2 fi sp4 18

4 vo 6.5

4 nendo pwx8

6soundqubed tweets

2 b1 tweets

Pioneer avh4500 hu

Posted

If its the 4 spoke basket psi can do 1500 rms for about $150. I talked to them recently about mine. Its on a bc200 and takes it like a champ. Post a pic of the back.

Posted

My cap popped off afew times too. That is the first gen mojo. I believe they were 1200 or 1500 rms. Ive ran mine at 2k with no problem. I think its a 2.5in voice coil. You need a dmm to get the coil config.

Posted

Throw it on the 2400 and see what happens. If your recononing it it wont really matter if you blow it lol. Mines hooked up to a bc2000 till I get a new sub.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 554 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...