Multiple Alts - Noticeable performance difference? Noticeable fuel economy difference?

Looking to hear from some of the many multi alternator guys on here or people who have run them in the past.

Just looking for some comparison info.

It would be great if you guys could list for me the following: Vehicle, Motor, estimated horsepower, make/amperage and quantity of alternators and lastly what did you notice in a change in your fuel economy or performance loss if any?

Basically the car Im building is going to be heavy as hell and I absolutely refuse to trailer it anywhere. In order to travel to the events I'll have to commute through the rockies which is sometimes a bit hard on parts. I have a fun little alternator setup planned which I think will actually work fairly well but I need the car to be respectable. Fuel economy isnt really a concern to me but Ive included it in the question anyway just for piece of mind.

Thanks in advance

BUILT NOT BOUGHT
********LOOKING FOR NEW GROUND POUNDER TO BUILD********

1981 Malibu Wagon - Iron Block LS, Single Turbo, Nitrous, 6 Speed, Pump Gas, street car. --UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Goals are to make 1000 rwhp and 9 second quarter mile

1997 Explorer 157.8. Street C 2nd place 2007 San Mateo dbdrag world finals. (totalled)

Archived