Is there any way to check our post count? I just now got curious enough to look into why i couldnt post in threads. I understand why their locked it just makes it harder to find out if the item is sold or not. But its whatevs. Iv already learned alot from this site so ill be sticking around as long as you guys will have me

Is there any way to check our post count? I just now got curious enough to look into why i couldnt post in threads. I understand why their locked it just makes it harder to find out if the item is sold or not. But its whatevs. Iv already learned alot from this site so ill be sticking around as long as you guys will have me

<~~~~~ post count

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Ahh I just noticed this today myself .. interesting .. sucks you gotta pm now but totally understand how it goes lol .. I thought maybe I effed up and pissed someone off again haha

DFAC

Beating Down The Block

2013 Kenworth T-660 Studio Sleeper-The daily and Money maker

I do what I want -push it till it pops!

• 2 weeks later...

I actually prefer to PM people about things I'm interested in buying... keeps the thread from bumping to the top and attracting interest from other people that want to buy what I'm trying to get lol. Wish I would've saw the raised post requirement before I went and deleted all my favorited things for sale because they were locked lol. Oh well.

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

I actually prefer to PM people about things I'm interested in buying... keeps the thread from bumping to the top and attracting interest from other people that want to buy what I'm trying to get lol. Wish I would've saw the raised post requirement before I went and deleted all my favorited things for sale because they were locked lol. Oh well.

This ^^

Archived