Loud Avalanche Doors

does it work better this way at times

I will look at the placement of the mids in relation to the way the fabric will stretch and see if a tweeter will flow with a ring placed on top and secured down or if I should do it under the mold.

Sometimes when doing a single tweeter or even smaller rings it can be a paint to wrap material over them and not have them deform or cause some sort of interference to the way you initially had planned for the layout to work.

So I find that adding them afterwards and securing them down with CA and then bodyworking them in makes the flow better.

normal_EPICENTERDESIGNS_128.gif

Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer

than the sweetness of that cheap price!

does it work better this way at times

I will look at the placement of the mids in relation to the way the fabric will stretch and see if a tweeter will flow with a ring placed on top and secured down or if I should do it under the mold.

Sometimes when doing a single tweeter or even smaller rings it can be a paint to wrap material over them and not have them deform or cause some sort of interference to the way you initially had planned for the layout to work.

So I find that adding them afterwards and securing them down with CA and then bodyworking them in makes the flow better.

fuck yeah thanks for the info, what i really would also wanna know is or perhaps a step by step to>>>>how u mount the 8's or whatever underneath?

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

fuck yeah thanks for the info, what i really would also wanna know is or perhaps a step by step to>>>>how u mount the 8's or whatever underneath?

Oh that's easy to answer. I use an airsaw, some CA glue, the occasional screw, and Unicorn hooves. To make the bond instant, I will sprinkle some ground up Pixies with a pinch of Leprechaun gold dust. Magical.

OK I am super tired. I will try to help more after SBN

normal_EPICENTERDESIGNS_128.gif

Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer

than the sweetness of that cheap price!

Archived